Erectile dysfunction (potency syndrome) refers to a sexual disorder where a man cannot erection enough penis for satisfying sexual experiences. Erectile dysfunction is the inability or absence of erection in a state that causes sexual arousal. It is considered a disorder if the problem persists for a prolonged period (at least six month) or in more than two thirds of attempts. However, erection issues that occur occasionally are perfectly normal.
Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence in colloquial terms, is sometimes referred to by people. However, it is not the only form of impotence (impotentia comitia) and can also refers to infertility (“impotentia generandi”).
Erectile Dysfunction can be caused by many things:
- Fear of failure and pressure to perform
- Cardiovascular diseases and possible damage to the heart.
- Neurological diseases
- Hormonal disorders
- Unhealthy lifestyle (alcohol and nicotine consumption, overweight)
We will discuss the possible causes with you during the consultation. This will help you determine if the triggers for erectile dysfunction may be more psychological or physical. A specialist will explain the treatment options and offer tips to prevent future problems.
How to deal with Erectile Dysfunction
- An initial evaluation will help you get to the root of your erectile dysfunction.
- Regularly engage in endurance sports you enjoy. You can do it all: jogging or swimming, tennis, volleyball, or biking.
- You can easily find moments of relaxation by taking walks in the nature or practicing yoga.
- Exercise your pelvic floor.
- Any excess weight should be reduced
- Stop using nicotine
- Erectile function can also be improved by reducing alcohol intake.
If you take care of your physical health, for example by exercising regularly, having a healthy diet and consuming Eroxel on a daily basis, you will be able to eliminate impotence for good: Eroxel Test